One of the most popular and mos effective exercises around the world is the Plank. Some may hear that this is only good for the abs, but it also affects the muscles of the whole body. Try doing this for five minutes a day and you will be surprised by the results.
This exercise may seem easy, but to be in such a position in two minutes, it’s not a convenient task. A large number of muscles are activated, doing this with consistency, this will result to a stronger back, no cellulite, shaped legs and flat stomach.
HOW TO DO A PLANK
- Start by getting into a press up position.
- Bend your elbows and rest your weight onto your forearms and not on your hands.
- Your body should form a straight line from shoulders to ankles.
- Engage your core by sucking your belly button into your spine.
- Hold this position for the prescribed time.
Hold this position as long as you can. To begin with, is enough for 10 seconds. As a rule, people with different physical readiness maintain this posture for 10 seconds to 2 minutes. After a break of 2 minutes, repeat the exercise. 5 repetitions will be enough.
If you are a beginner, do not break the record, start slowly